We thought it might be fun to give you a snapshot of a typical day in Princeton. We continue to be delighted by what’s on offer in our amazing town.
Here is a little taste of what’s on tap today, Wednesday, November 28, 2012:
– Gadgets for Holiday Giving, Princeton Public Library. http://www.princetonlibrary.org/events
– Healthy Living Seminar, Whole Earth Center. http://www.wholeearthcenter.com/events
– Festival of Trees, Morven Museum. http://morven.org/events/event/
– Business and Investment Opportunities with key European Trade and Investment Agencies , The Nassau Club. http://www.nassauclub.org/
– Harp Extravaganza, Princeton University Chapel. http://www.princeton.edu/religiouslife/chapel/events/viewevent.xml?id=639
– Parent Education Lecture, Princeton Montessori School. http://princetonmontessori.org/
– Screening of “The Man Nobody Knew:In Searchof My Father, CIA Spy master William Colby,” Princeton University Woodrow Wilson School.http://wws.princeton.edu/event_rep/CarlColbyFilm11_28/
– Alois Lageder (traveling all the way from the Alto Adige region of Northern Italy) wine tasting and dinner, Eno Terra Restaurant. http://terramomo.com/index.php?action=page&id=1901
So much choice. We think we will start with the parenting lecture at Montessori as we are always looking for good tips to help us navigate the lives of our children. Next we’ll hit the Gadgets for Holiday Giving at the library to see what’s new and exciting for the holiday season. Then maybe the Business and Investment Opportunities so we can figure out how to pay for all of our gadgets as well as our children’s impending university educations! Then to finish it all off, perhaps a nice relaxing dinner where we can be wooed by the gorgeous wines from Alois Lageder paired with the always delicious food at Eno Terra. All in all sounds like a great day, the only thing we forgot is work! Might have to pare it down a bit.
If you are contenpating a move to the Princeton area you won’t be disappointed. There is always something going on and often the biggest problem is deciding which event to choose. Let us know if we can help! Enjoy! Sig & Syl